My Hero

My Hero

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friday Night

Another friday night and thought I would just add a little post.

Hank is amazing and growing up so fast. Mom is also doing well.
I attended a graduation for my College tonight. It never fails to amaze me how much our school touches students lifes. Last week we had orientation and I got to see and meet all the new students entering the school. Some look so afraid and are just starting down there journey. I never thought I would enjoy any job as much as I love this one. To see the students transform into adults with so much knowledge it amazes me every time.

2 comments:

Carole said...

You have learned a lot on this job, you too have made a transformation :). Glad to see that you are adding to your blog. LOVE YOU! Hank is great... had a long talk with him on the phone this week.

April said...

So, where are you working? I am totally out of the loop. I am also glad to see you posting! I check often! :) Hank is just gorgeous!

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son