My Hero
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Grocery Shopping
So I caved in and went grocery shopping. I hate shopping of any kind. Ok I do enjoy shopping for crafts but that is it. Hank and I were armed with a grocery list and a few coupons so we went to Harmons to get the shopping done. $175 later we left the store. The good thing is that we now have some healthy food to eat and will not have to shop again for a long time. We have lived in our apartment for almost a year and I have only gone grocery shopping like that three times now. No wonder Hank never eats anything healthy. (those are his words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What's for dinner?? Can we come over? We had a good SuperBowl party -- wish you could have been there (or here, I mean). LOVE YOU! Keep feeding that kids HEALTHY food :)
Post a Comment