Hank loves his cousins and has been so excited to play with them all week. I can't beleive how much fun they have together. We played kick ball this evening at the park. It was so much fun to try and teach the kids who they ran to and watching Uncle Bri pitch the ball to each of them. When he was pitching I thought back to how proud he used to be when he was in baseball. He loved to go play with his friends, I think he was only about 8 or maybe younger.
Here Uncle Bri is helping everybody play with these little helicopters I bought when working up at the home and garden show in Ogden.

Sam Loved to roll down the hill. I can't beleive how much he has grown since Christmas when we saw him last.


1 comment:
I can't believ you have these pictures posted already! You are crazy!! We had a great time at the park.
Post a Comment