My Hero

My Hero

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

So I woke up this morning and guess what?
My two temporary teeth had come out again!
So I put on some dental wax and headed to work. I called the Dentist office and was able to get in right away to see them. I think they feel really bad but it isn't really there fault. What we discovered today is that I must grind my teeth a lot during the night. They placed the temporary back in and had me grind me teeth back and forth and off it popped again. So at least this time they were able to file it down a whole bunch and then put it back in. I think my nervous system is getting used to going to the dentist, which is not a good thing! Anyway I am hoping that this was the last time until I have to get the final porcelain ones on in May.

1 comment:

Carole said...

WHAT THE HECK!?!??!? Are you sure you're seeing a REAL dentist? That is a little scary and a LOT painful.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son