My Hero
Monday, June 9, 2008
Birthday
So my birthday came and went! I do feel a little older, but at least my sister is the same age! Friday was the last day of my week long conference, and I was glad that was over. Went out to lunch and a movie with a friend. We saw the new Indiana Jones, it is funny in parts. Then that night we had the rehearsal dinner for Andrews wedding. It was out at their new house and it was fun. My Uncle Jon had everybody sing me happy birthday! After dinner Hank and I went home to get some rest, this was going to be a busy weekend. I will post again later about the wedding and post some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How's the garden?? WE WANT PICTURES!!!!
Happy belated Bday, Kris!
I can't believe Andrew is getting married!? Little Andrew!!!
Post a Comment