My Hero

My Hero

Monday, July 7, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged from a friend on SparkPeople. By the way I love this site!

10 years ago: I was managing a conveneience store in Bountiful Utah. I had no children, and one dog.

5 things on today's to do list: Write two school papers, attend classes tonight, fold laundry, water the grass, work.

Snacks I enjoy: South Beach diet high protein cereal bars - Peanut Butter

If I had millions: I would buy two four wheelers, pay off my car. Take my son to Disneyland. Then save for his college and our future.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Sounds good-- maybe you could pass some of those millions our way :) You are one busy woman now-- amazing what 10 years will do to a person!

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son