My Hero

My Hero

Monday, February 9, 2009

Skiing

This is our awesome Uncle Briant helping Hank try out his ski boots and ski's. Notice he is wearing a helmet!First day up on the slopes in 2009! It was a lot of work. I think I forgot about that part.




One totally CUTE dude!


This is what the tow rope does to you IF you grab it without a glove.
Honestly we had a great time. Even though it is free to go up one of the lifts after three we didn't make it that far. It took us about three hours to get to the tow rope and go down three times. We are going to try and go up again in a few weeks. No tow rope grabbing for me though!

5 comments:

Carole said...

What do you mean a lot of work? Getting you, a 5 year old, 2 pair of poles, and a bunch of other stuff up a mountain is hard work ?? :) He looks SO cute and SO happy-- all worth it!! Sorry about your hand. I guess that's why you haven't called :) that must be your dialing finger :) We'll chat soon.

Heidi Meadows said...

I guess that means Hank will be able to teach me how to ski. I've actually never been skiing! Looks like you all had a great time.

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's skiing! He looks so cute in all his gear.

Gramajanet said...

Great job. He could hardly stop talking about. It was so worth it Mom. Uncle Bri will have fun next year he can take two.

D.M. said...

The snow has melted is that waterskis that he is wearing? or is this just an "old" post? :)

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son