My Hero

My Hero

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday thoughts

I have found myself wondering how much I learn from my son. I have started reflecting on this every night before I fall asleep. So I have decided to try and post a thought on tuesdays, maybe it will help me remember to blog more often.

Today's thought - If you are in a lane that is going straight are you REQUIRED to let the people who are on the right or left merge into your lane? Or is this just a common courtesy?

Guess it was more of a question then a thought...

3 comments:

Carole said...

From road trip america: A properly designed freeway on-ramp gives you the space to gain freeway speed before entering the traffic flow. Do not be tentative about accelerating to highway speed—the most significant danger is that caused by disparate vehicle speeds. Do not drive to the end of the ramp and slow to a crawl or stop while waiting for a "break" in traffic. If you accelerate to a proper merge speed, you can merge safely, and the existing traffic will be more likely to accommodate your entry. Traffic merging onto a freeway must yield to traffic already on it, but at the same time, competent, courteous drivers will make room for others to merge. Be careful to always make a visual head-check (not just mirrors!) before changing lanes or merging.

Carole said...

I guess it's a little of both.... give and take. Much like life. I suppose you learn a lot from that little man, just as I do from mine-- and I'm SURE our parents do from us :)

D.M. said...

Big Red Truck Attitude.....
That is what the far right pedal is for......
I must be a SLOW learner :)

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son