My Hero

My Hero

Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun day at the park

Ok here are some fun pictures of Faultline park. On one of the nice days Hank and I took a walk over to the park so he could play.



Waving for Aunt Carole










Some strange play equipment. Adults should not try this one, good thing Hank didn't know where the camera was when I showed him how to work it.








3 comments:

Carole said...

Thanks for waving to me buddy! We love that park. We went there with Uncle Craig (our dad) right before he left for Iraq. We played on all the fun equipment, and climbed on those SAME rocks. Looks like FUN!! We'll have to go with you sometime this summer. Miss you buddy!

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys are having fun as always!

Carole said...

You've gone a MONTH without posting. What the what??? I want pictures and updates here if I can't get them on the phone!

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son