So I ate the last frozen pizza from the freezer and will not buy any more for awhile. I have been slowly gaining weight and it has to stop!
So we made a menu for this week, where we will both eat better.
I asked Hank what two vegetables he would pick to eat this week. Neither one of us eat veggies very often. His answer was tomatoe's, the little ones from the garden. Since we do not have a garden yet, and I don't eat tomatoe's not sure what we will do about this one. We didn't end up grocery shopping today anyway so tomorrow we will have to decide.
I am also going to spend thirty minutes three days a week working out. I know it is not much but it is better then nothing.
I also have set a quit date for smoking on May 22nd. I will be reaching out for support from everyone! I have called the Utah quit line and they are available from 6am - 1 am if I need to call for support. They are also sending me a months worth of the Patch so I am going to try that way. I paid for the Zyban and tried last month and it just wasn't working for me. So for now my options are open but I am determined to make it work.


3 comments:
Yay!! I love it! I am available 24/7 If you need. I am so excited you are going to eat veggies and quite smoking. You will feel so much better in about 3 months from now-- you'll never want to go back to frozen pizza, cigarettes and no exercise. Next on the list-- DR PEPPER (not now... just a thought :) Love you!
Way to go! That is awesome that you are doing this. You'll being feeling GREAT before long and Hank will be so proud of his mommy.
This is exciting news. Hank said that he had been trying to get you to quit. He'll get used to some veggies. He's tried carrots at my house. You can call me any time.
love you very much and am very proud of you.
Post a Comment