My Hero

My Hero

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

I try to do too many things in one day, in one hour, in one minute. I need to learn how to slow down and enjoy the things that I am doing and the things I have in my life. I have the most amazing child, a wonderful extended family, a good job, a nice car, a roof over my head, food on the table, and many other things that I take for granted.

Sine it is almost October and the holiday season will be starting soon I figure blogging will be a slow process. We are moving this week, just into a little bit bigger apartment, which will be so nice. I am hoping that we can declutter a little bit with this move and begin to enjoy being home more!

Thats all the thoughts for this minute.

3 comments:

Gramajanet said...

I hope this move will be good for both of you. Sorry, I can't help much but, having Hank is a little help.

Carole said...

Hey...... Hope you enjoy your new place and that the decluttering isn't too painful. I'm almost done with the office here... man, it's taken a week!!! You will have to be home more since it's going to get so COLD soon. I think we might DIE our first winter back :) I'll call you later today. Love ya!

Carole said...

There's been TWO Tuesday's since this post :) Hope you have had many more thoughts :) Talk to you soon.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son