My Hero

My Hero

Sunday, December 6, 2009

getting back

So my week long trip to Nashville was highly educational! I now know that staying at the hotel where the convention is is the smart thing to do. We were about 10 miles away at an overflow hotel, and had to take a shuttle to the main hotel. Which basically limited our options everyday. The Opryland hotel was awesome! Decorated for Christmas, with a huge nativity scene outside. I will post pictures after I download them from my camera. I did get to go the opry house, not to a show but in the gift shop. Overall, I would say it would be fun to go there on a true vacation. But guess what this same conference next year is in Disney World! Hmmmmm.....wondering if I can find some people who would want to go and bring Hank to me at the end of the conference.

More updates soon I promise! Gotta go decorate the awesome Christmas tree that we picked up last night.

2 comments:

Carole said...

me, me and ME!!! Wouldn't that be fun!! Don't know if we can swing that one though....wish it were DIsney LAND!! We'll have to chat about it though.... :)

Gramajanet said...

you know that I want to.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son