My Hero

My Hero

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Homework....seriously!

Sitting her tonight trying to garner enough motivation to write a paper that is due...you guess it tonight but no later then tomorrow night.  I have no motivation at all.  Since attempting to return to normal life I have been struggling.  Tonight is no different.  Hank and I were able to get his homework done, it was exhausting.  He is still awake which is why I am not getting anything done.  I NEED to figure out our "new" normal somehow and quickly!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Homework is a difficult thing to wrap your mind around--especially right now. Can you get an extension, postpone your start date? Maybe jump in with both feet... as you can see I'm just as wishy washy as you :)

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son