My Hero

My Hero

Monday, September 12, 2011

Different Treatment

The difference between Hank getting sick and the Mom getting Sick.
I don't treat fevers, headaches, body aches, coughs, runny noses, etc...UNLESS they are interrupting sleeping.  Otherwise I just let him be sick.  I let the fever run its course. We have never used a full bottle of any type of Infant, Toddler, or Junior medicine prior to the expiration date.  I always end up throwing bottles of medicine away, and buying new ones the next time.  He just doesn't get that sick that often, and I have always thought it best to let it run its course quickly.

Mom getting sick - I treat every little symptom.  I mean it isn't like I can sit around and just BE sick for a day or two.  I cover up or mask every symptom.  Doing my best to still do everything that needs to be done.

Now I am sick and have been off and on for three days.  If I take some  medicine I am good to go for about 2 hours, then BAM! all the symptoms come right back.  Maybe I should learn from how I treat Hank and just let it run its course and get it out of my body.


No comments:

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son