We received a letter stating:
Dear Kris,
We are pleased to inform you that Hank has been officially accepted into Kindergarted class for the 2008-2009 school year. ETC.....
Hank was so excited! BUt he wanted to know why the letter wasn't to him and it was to me! I told him that they had to tell his mom since I was the one paying for it. Anyway I am excited as well. I am glad that Hank got into private school for me it was important that he is in a small classroom and will get the individual learning experience. I also like that he will be wearing a uniform, this will save money on clothes and keeping up with his friends. I also thought it was awesome that Old Navy is in the middle of their kids sale so I purchased a couple of shirts tonight in celebration!


2 comments:
YEAH HANK!! I'm very excited for you.
Contratulations Hank! I know you liked the school and the teacher. This will really be fun.
love you,
gramajanet
Post a Comment