My Hero
Friday, March 7, 2008
This week
So this week has been hard for me. I have had finals in massage school, and my class at university of phoenix is ending on Monday. Also I have no energy levels. You would think that since I started to walk everyday and at least watch my food intake I would be gaining energy but that is not the case so far. Oh well it will get better. Now if I could cut out the Doctor Pepper I would be under calories and could start losing weight. I don't know if I can do it but I am going to try. I am at least finally drinking enough water in a day. Sometimes I feel like I am going to float out of my office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
As long as you float to the ladies room :) Keep it up it will start working-- at least it's what I keep telling myself. Love you!
Good for you! I'm sure the energy will come soon. You have a lot more willpower than me, thats for sure!
I am totally addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper! At least, there are no calories. :)
Keep it up. It's hard to do. I had stopped the diet coke for 3 weeks and then at a weak moment on a saturday I started again. Now I'm down to one or two a day. At least that's better than before when that's al I drank. I'm finally up to all of my 48oz of water a day too.
love you, mom
Post a Comment