My Hero

My Hero

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter morning at our house

This one look was the perfect look for Easter morning. I love the look of surprise on his face! Too bad I was behind him and couldn't get a good picture.

The bunny even climbed up on the chair for a few minutes!

But he only ate a couple bites of the carrots. Too bad I think that the bunny wasn't hungry anymore.




So I am going to attempt to update my blog :)




Hank and I woke up on Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny had brought him a basket full of goodies and a little bit of candy. I thought the Easter Bunny mixed up our chocolate rabbits, because Hank got the big one and I got the small one. But I guess it is ok.


Did the bunny come in from outside?
Easter morning was fun I am glad that he is still young enough to enjoy it.

4 comments:

Carole said...

LOVE the bunny prints on the floor and all over! I'm glad he's so cute and believes-- it's great. I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Just checking something out...

Carole said...

That anonymous was me-- Sorry

Carole

Unknown said...

I love the bunny prints! How cute! I've never thought of that. We will have to steal that idea from you.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son