My Hero
Monday, April 28, 2008
Monday
I guess that I am brave in posting my teeth. Hopefully I didn't scare anybody off! It was the only way I could think of to show my friends and family what is going on. I already have plans to go get pictures done of Hank and I after I get the pretty teeth on. The unseen bonus of having this done is Hank is now really serious about brushing his teeth and making sure that his teeth stay white. He even uses the mouth was twice a day. Hopefully with all this work done I will be able to eat ice cream again. And I might just smile a little more. Today is not as painful as the last couple of days, but eating my Monday morning bagel was hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Brusha.. brusha... brusha....
(quick: name that musical??)
Post a Comment