
Hank drinking a Capri Sun.

Hit the pinata!!!!

Hank and his friend Peyton.

Sam with his special baloon

Everyone line up by your age...how does this work when five kids are the same age? Then Aunt Carole has rules. Like don't run and get candy until I scream Happy Birthday. Only she wasn't paying attention and when the pinata burst the kids were a little confused for a second. Then she caught up and said Happy Birthday it was fun.
THANK YOU! Aunt Carole for all the hard work you guys did to get the party ready.


2 comments:
I did NOTHING compared to what Kris did for the fabulous party!! How could I from S.D. Thanks should go to you!! over and over again. LoVE YOU
And you think Peyton has grown... look at HANK. He doesn't look like a little kid anymore. He's becoming a BOY! :-)
Post a Comment