My Hero
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ribbons
I just realized that I never actually posted that Hank did win two blue ribbons this year. He entered sunflowers in two different categories and won a blue ribbon in each. Along with a small check (for $2) he was excited. The fair was fun, except his hurt finger so he couldn't do anything he wanted to do. We walked around for an hour trying to find a game that a five year old could play with only one hand. He ended up playing balloon darts, and another game where you roll the balls into slots and tally up your points. He was also able to ride a pony which was pretty cool. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures after I develop the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good going HANK!! Blue ribbons are awesome. You need to expand your collection with some red one's too! Love ya!
Post a Comment