So tonight as Hank was getting ready for bed we were talking about his christmas concert tomorrow evening. He had already made a few phone calls to confirm people's attendence. For sure for sure for sure!
The basics of the rules are:
No talking
No moving around
You can move if the person in front of you is taller then you are!
The kids have to bow.....I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BOW!
If any of these rules are broken during the concert then it is 20 yep 20 extra laps.
So here is what I figured.....I should bow when he bows to me, I mean isn't that a custom somewhere. So we decided that if I did this then I would be breaking a rule and Mrs F would make me do 20 laps. I am going to get some other family members to participate (maybe). I told Hank since he was in Mrs. F class and not us then he would probably have to do our laps. He figured it out and will most likely have to be doing an extra 60 laps on Wednesday.
Then I asked him how he remembers all these rules. Because when I tell him rules he doesn't seem to remember them, like no head diving off the couch. He has been asking for about a week what "program" means. He wants to understand why his video game does what it tells you to, why the computer does certain things, he has the cell phone figured out. So I suggested that Mrs F must have a computer cable that she plugs into his belly button while he is at school and she programs all of this information into his brain that is why he remembers it so well.
NOW I have to ask a teacher tomorrow if she really does plug my son in during the day...he dared me to ask.


2 comments:
You MUST ask-- and I think that there are plugs for all of them! Tell him that if I could I would be there FOR SURE, FOR SURE, FOR SURE!! You also must bow! Hilarious!
He is too funny. He has to know what everthing means. some times the explination for one word can last a half an hour if you use another word he doesn't know. Computer in there somewhere. I'll be there for sure, for sure, for sure.
Post a Comment