My Hero

My Hero

Friday, October 24, 2008

100th Post

So this is my 100th post on the blog. To celebrate I made a list of 100 things that I like, don't like. It was sort of fun but really hard to come up with 100. Enjoy :)


100 things about me
I love Dr. Pepper
I love my son
I love Reese’s peanut butter cups
I enjoy learning
I love crafts
I collect craft supplies
I love to drive
I like instant coffee
I enjoy riding four wheeler
I love bear lake
Winter is my favorite season
Summer is my second favorite
I want to learn to ski better
I love reading
Lymphatic drainage makes me sick
I enjoy deep tissue massages
I like helping others
I enjoy working
I am devoted to my family
I like surprising people
I make Cinnamon rolls every Sunday
I enjoy baking
I play computer games
I love TOP GUN
I cry during movies
I want to be happier
I am almost done with my BA degree
I enjoy going to massage school
I have very few friends
I have two bulging disks in my back
I love my son
I like to read to Hank
I enjoy singing Hanks baby song
I love macaroni and cheese with Spam
I enjoy sewing
I enjoy scrapbooking
I am learning how to do wood burning
I want to learn how to make wood furniture
I like to do crosstitch
I have anxiety attacks
I can change the oil in my car
I once helped replace an engine and transmission
I have been bucked off a horse
I have lived in my car
I have lived in a tent
I would love to live in my tent again!
I like camping
I want to go hunting again
I own odd things
I like to make Hank laugh
WOW THIS IS HARDER THEN I THOUGHT!
I want to have a bigger kitchen
I want to learn how to can fruit
I enjoy parent homework
Watching Hank grow is amazing
I like to write letters
I hate to buy stamps
I enjoy online shopping
I do not shop in stores
I hate grocery shopping
Bear Lake is my favorite place
I want to go to Disneyland
I want to go to Disneyworld
Someday I want to be married again
I want to own a home
I don’t stress out about cleaning
Hank and I can spend the weekend in PJ’s
I love movie theatre night
I hate going out to movie theatres
I like making Halloween costumes
I am not a perfectionist
I wish I had more energy
I love my son
I like taking pictures of everything
I want to take a cruise
I enjoy traveling
I hate eating out
I get migraine headaches often
Favorite holiday is 4th of July
I love fireworks
I love campfires
I want to quit smoking
I enjoy the sound of rivers
I hate being hot
I want to learn to water ski
Someday I want to river raft
I am horrible at money management
I work in a school
I used to want to be a teacher
I am not patient
I get emotional
I love to blog
I love my nieces
I love my nephews (hoping for a boy from Bri)
I am generally happy
I love being alive
I believe in God
I love being a mom
I love Hanks school
I LOVE HANK!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Wow!! That's a lot of info and quite an undertaking! Thanks, we all learn about each other from little things like this. We like surprise visits as well.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son