My Hero

My Hero

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Football Game

Bri, Kim and Hank walking up to the game.
I finally bought tickets for Hank and I to attend a game at the U of U. He was so excited and I was so surprised that he lasted the whole game! Aunt Kim got called away to work so it was just Bri Hank and myself. At the end of the first quarter Hank asked "where is Kim" I guess he thought we just left her outside the stadium and she would be in shortly. We didn't sit in the seats I purchased or in Bri and Kims seats, we found another row pretty close and were able to sit together.


Hank and Bri at the end of the game

Uncle Bri so serious

Hank hanging out under the seats so he would be out of the sun. He is CHEERING! not crying.
Hank finally got his Churro!

He loved his big finger!
It is really FAR down to the ground!




Thank you Uncle Bri for helping and entertaining at the Game! We missed you Aunt Kim! Next year we will have to go again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day. I can't believe he made it through the whole game. Looks like you have an athlete on your hands and grandpa has a sports watching buddy.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son