My Hero

My Hero

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Best Costume Winner
















Hank won best costume in the Kindergarten class today. The Schools student council watched all the grades do a little parade this morning and then chose one from each class. He was proud of himself. I was shocked!





His Competition.....His Friends




















This was his Prize!










3 comments:

Carole said...

Way to go HANK-- and Kris (for making it) but Hank for wearing it and making it look SO CUTE!! What a great prize-- Sam loves Pez. Have fun tomorrow trick or treating.

Gramajanet said...

Wow! that's exciting. I thought you were the best but I'm a bit prejudice. Great job Kris it looks really good.
love you both.

Unknown said...

I don't know why you are shocked... his costume is freakin amazing!

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son