
Hank loves getting on top of the car. He can climb out through the moon roof and hang out on top. He was trying to get Bri's attention so he finally came over to help him get down.


Aunt Kim is in trouble in another year or two!
Our perfect tree is the one closest to my face.
Bri and Kim's Perfect Tree!
Just a little stop off at Starbuck's for some Hot Chocolate. Although most of us purchased regular hot chocolate someone had to go for the Special blended hot chocolate (not Hank) Beleive me it isn't worth the extra $1 (told ya Bri!)
Two men doing the manly part of putting up the tree!THANK YOU UNCLE BRIANT!




4 comments:
It has been awhile since I've checked your blog - lots of fun posts. Please tell Bri congrats for me. Hank is such a cute kid. And I can see you are an awesome mom, of course! I hope you enjoy your beautiful tree and this special time of year!
What a great time! Hanks going to learn so much from uncle Bri-- he'll shortly be more skilled then I.
Great pictures, looks like lots of fun. Hank is a great helper. He sure does like Uncle Bri and Aunt Kim. He kind of likes his Mom too. Great Memories.
I love this tradition! So fun and what a big boy Hank is setting up the tree!
Post a Comment