My Hero

My Hero

Thursday, October 23, 2008

This morning

I have to post this story, mostly so I don't forget because it was just so sweet.

On the way to school this morning Hank said I am hungry mom. He never eats breakfast, I try and we waste so much food that I stopped forcing him. So anyway I had made us PB&J sandwiches for lunch, so I got mine out and told him to eat however much he wanted. When we got to the school I asked him if he was full enough. He said yeah then started to break the sandwich in half. I asked what he was doing, because he can't take food into class with him. He said he was giving me half for my lunch and half for his. So sweet! I explained that he had a round PB&J sandwich in his lunch box already but if he wanted half of mine he could. Then he apologized for eating my sandwich and offered me his. I told him that it was totally OK and I could get something else if I needed to.

Just had to share. I can't beleive how thoughtful and kind he is, it amazes me every day.

1 comment:

Carole said...

That's so nice Hank. Glad to see you are such a kind son and taking care of you mom! Good job

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son