My Hero

My Hero

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall = Leaves
















Hank and I had a great time cleaning up the leaves that had fallen. He is great with the leaf blower.










4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the leaves but hate the clean up. Your lucky you have a kid old enough to help :-) Mine likes to just pick them up from the pile and throw them over the new cleaned area.

Carole said...

He's so cute. When was this? I thought you guys has snow already?

Kris said...

This was last weekend. We had a little bit of snow that melted. Today is sunny and sort of warm.

Erin - If you notice he blew them one way, then the other not really forming a pile. :)

Gramajanet said...

Hank is a great helper. He likes to help do things.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son