My Hero

My Hero

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hurt Toe

I was walking through our little hallway and kicked Hanks box of blocks so hard I thought I possibly broke my little toe. I hobbled into the living room and sat down. Hank was concerned so he came over and squished it and kissed it. Later on I said wow my toe really hurts! He looked at me with a serious face and said you have two choices mom 1. go to the doctor 2. massage your toe. "since you took the massage classes you should do the massage because you can do it better mom, I can try if you want me to".

All this made me think about how lucky I am that Hank is so down to earth and honest. I love how smart he is!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Is it broken? I hurt my toe this week too! Hank is a great kid. If it was really broken-- then I suggest NO MASSAGING!! He's so cute. See you SOON!!

Unknown said...

how funny. What a sweet boy.

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son