My Hero

My Hero

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PTL Meeting

So I was at a parent teacher league meeting last night and guess what! I volunteered to be the co-president for next year. I think I am crazy and I will be hitting up all of my friends and family for suggestions on organizing different events and for getting the other parents involved. I will have to get more parent involvement so that I have people to delegate too.

It will be fun and I have already been so involved this year that it won't really be that much more work (hopefully!)

1 comment:

Carole said...

OH... it'll be more work! FOR SURE! You'll be great. I like that you are involved-- especially for a hard working mother-- it's difficult to find the time. You are great! Do delegate. Even the Prez can say "no".

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son