My Hero

My Hero

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girlfriend or Future wife?

So I asked Hank the other night if he played with his girlfriend at school.

Me: Did you and E play today?
Hank: Yeah
Me: Did you hold her hand?
Hank: Yes, Mom E said she is going to marry me, but I am NOT going to marry her
Me: (after I was out of shock) When is she marrying you?
Hank: Not until we are a little bit older
Me: Well you have to wait until you are both done with school, college too. Maybe until you are about thirty.

I just couldn't beleive it! I guess since this is his second girlfriend that I am going to be in a lot of trouble. I spoke with E grandma and she was shocked at how much they play together becuase E is such a girly girl. But Hank will play almost anything.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny! Looks like you have yourself a lady's man!

Carole said...

Lady Killer!! He's so cute!

Gramajanet said...

he's toooo young!!

Who visited today

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who enjoys learning and teaching my son