



First we went to Mom's house and had breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Great, Mom, Bri and Kim. Hank had a lot of fun playing with Uncle Briant and it was fun to watch them.
THEN.... we went to Uncle Art's house and Hank had a great time playing with all of Uncle Art's toys. I don't think pick up sticks will ever be the same! It was nice to hang out with everybody.


At one point Grandpa B was asleep and Hank went up to him and pounded on the pillow in his lap three times really quickly and woke him up. It was hilarious! I think that both of them enjoyed playing with Uncle Art's tops.


Just a little update on Aunt Kim...she has a little (tiny) belly. I wasn't able to capture it for Abby and Emily very well but it is there! You guys will be able to see it at christmas.


1 comment:
WOW! Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see you SOON!!
Post a Comment